It is possible to save money on great products when you now how to use coupons at Whole Foods stores.
- Stores accept manufacturers coupons at face value. They do not double or triple coupons.
- Whole Foods has a store coupon booklet called "The Whole Deal" available in stores as well as an online version that allows you to print store coupons. The Coupon Mom Whole Foods Deals list has links to these store coupons when they match an item on the list.
- Shoppers can combine a Whole Foods store coupon with a manufacturers coupon on the same item.
- As you shop, watch for tearpads, shelf coupon displays and on-pack coupons. Again, you can combine these manufacturers coupons with Whole Foods coupons.
- To get more coupons for organic and natural product brands sold at Whole Foods, visit the manufacturers websites for products you like to print coupons and request mailed coupons via their Contact Us sections.