This week at Walgreens you can combine two 10,000 point promotions with Beauty Enthusiast or individual item promotions to get FREE STUFF.
Today I got $146 of merchandise at a total cost of 84 cents before tax. Let me explain how you can do the same, over and over again all week long if you’d like!
When you spend $30 (AFTER coupons and before tax), you can get 10,000 points by using the in-ad coupon on the cover of the ad AND go to your Balance Rewards account and “clip” the 10,000 points on $30. You will get 20,000 points on $30, in addition to other rewards points. If you bought $30 of qualifying Beauty Enthusiast items, you’d get an additional 3,000 points plus 300 Everyday points. That’s 23,300 points on $30 of spending, which are worth $29.13 at maximum redemption levels. That’s 97% off the sub-total, which is after sales and after coupons.
As you use our Walgreens Deals list, you’ll need to add in the extra 20,000 points on $30 of spending yourself, so you can get the items you want and need. You can use the coupon over and over:) Have fun!
- You must hit $30 of spending BEFORE tax and AFTER coupons. Look at the register screen to see sub-total before tax.
- You won’t earn the points if you are using points to buy your merchandise. Save the points for future purchases that do not earn points.
- Your “clip to card” 10,000 point coupon will continue to be applied with every transaction of $30 or more, until it expires.
- The cashier MUST scan the in-ad 10,000 point coupon in order for it to be applied, it is not an automatic promotion.
- I did PAY at the register, I just earned points for future purchases which were almost equal to what I paid. You’ll still be spending money at the register, but you’ll be accumulating points to use on future deals that are regular price, on sale or coupon deals. You can use points to buy items that have Balance Rewards points, but you wouldn’t get the points.
Today I stocked up on 8 Banana Boat sunscreens (there’s another 2,000 point clip to card coupon for that item), Tide detergent ($2 clip to card coupon), Angel Soft bath tissue, 6 Palmolive dish liquids, 4 La Croix 6-packs, 1 Nice bottled water 24 pack (a 500 point clip to card coupon), 2 Nice brown sugar 1 lb. boxes–$146 of merchandise at a total cost of 84 cents before tax.
Stephanie, Coupon Mom