Walgreens Coupon Policy
Walgreens is a great store for coupon shoppers since Walgreens accepts many types of coupons. Read the specific policies below, and in addition, keep these key points in mind:
- You must have as many items as you have coupons in your order. If you have 2 coupons for one item, or extra Register Rewards to use on your order, you will not be able to use all of them if you have more total coupons than items. If so, you can add in some inexpensive filler items or look for bargains on items you need that do not have coupons
- If you are getting a deal that results in a Register Reward, you will NOT get the Register Reward if you are using a Register Reward that you received for the same deal on that order. You are allowed to use a coupon for the item, and you will still get the Register Reward for that item. For example, if you got a $3 Register Reward when you bought 2 packages of Cottonelle, you would not want to use that reward to buy another 2 packages of Cottonelle. If so, you wouldn't receive another $3 Register Reward
- All coupons are to be presented to the cashier at the time of checkout.
- Walgreens does not accept expired coupons. Coupons expire at 11:59 p.m. on the expiration date at the point of sale, whether in store or online.
- Walgreens will not accept fraudulent or counterfeit coupons as determined by Walgreens.
- Coupons and their face value cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
- Competitor's coupons shall not be accepted by Walgreens.
- The number of manufacturer coupons, including Register Rewards®/Savings Rewards manufacturer coupons, shall not exceed the number of items in the transaction. The total value of the coupons shall not exceed the value of the transaction. Sales tax must be paid, if required by state law.
- Walgreens will not accept coupons that exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is ever provided in exchange for any coupons.
- Coupons that appear distorted, blurry or altered in any way shall not be accepted; all coupons must have a clear and scannable bar code.
- For offers when multiple items are purchased and additional items are free (buy 1 get 1 free; buy 2 get 1 free, etc.), the number of coupons applied to that offer cannot exceed the number of items required in the "buy" portion of the offer.
- Coupons may not be applied against any free item received in any offer (See 7 above).
- Paper coupons will be processed before digital coupons.
- Walgreens shall not accept coupons for items not carried in our stores.
- Walgreens reserves the right to limit quantities to customers and employees.
- Manufacturer coupons must include a valid redemption address.
- Coupons may be subject to advertised offer limitations and all other limitations and restrictions on the applicable coupon or product.
- Walgreens shall accept manufacturer coupons for items that are on sale.