- To be accepted, coupons must be presented before or on the expiration date
- Only one manufacturer coupon and one Meijer coupon for the same item will be accepted (unless prohibited)
- Mealbox and mPerks coupons are considered Meijer coupons
- We accept all valid internet coupons. These coupons must be presented before or on the expiration date. See store for additional details
- We reserve the right to limit quantities
- If the value of the coupon is more than the price of the item after discounts or coupons are applied, the value of the coupon will be applied up to the price of the item
- We do not apply the excess value of a coupon to the order total if the value of the coupon is over the price of the item after discounts or coupons are applied
- Only coupons for products carried in our stores will be accepted
- All coupons should be given to the cashier while you're checking out and cannot be applied to a previous purchase
As far as doubling coupons, Meijer stores in different regions have varying policies. At the time of this writing (Dec. 2010) most Michigan stores double coupons up to 50 cents, Ohio stores double up to 99 cents. Be sure to check with your store manager to see what your store's specific policy is.
If you have additional questions, please visit us at the Customer Service desk and ask to speak with the Service Manager.